Monday, January 15, 2007

How Far We've Come

A bit hesitant to post this, you're never sure who really reads a blog (and i'm hoping my parents have lost the address!) Also, I can't find the site I intially read the article on, and since I'm at work it's going to be hard to search much.

Ah, what the hell: here's the link

I found this while wandering unrelatedly around the web, as you do. How much is true I don't know (a calabash of buzzing bees? hmm) but it's interesting to see how far we've come, and to wonder how history will view our assumptions about sex.

So, it'd be nice if someone would comment for once.... What could be as twisted to our great grandchildren as some of this seems to us? Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the future, orgasms will be chemically induced.

1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home